Wednesday, September 15, 2010

my first rendezvous with "Her"......

# When i first saw her.....
Today....I saw her for the very first tym....
I don’t remember exactly what were the feelings that came out of my heart...
But my mind was in solid confusion...
IS IT REAL.......
Is the existence of such elegant reality is possible on earth...
It strived a lot...to come out of that solid confusion..
Or that loop of illusion...
But it cudn’t...
It just cudn’t...

It kept thinking about her for the weeks...
For everyday...for every minute....and for every single moment...
Even the heart was not helping it...
Becoz it(heart) was also weaving something....
It was weaving the dreamz of spending some moments wid her...
A few golden moments...for which it will be beating too fast to count...
Or it may pause working.....

It was actually falling unconscious.....
Just by the imagination of those anticipated and illusionary golden moments of life.....

# When i met her for the first tym....

Today is the luckiest day of my lyf.......
Today i’m going to meet her...for the first tym....
Becoz she told me that she wants to meet me.....
Was it actually my name that she called.....
I was spurred wid obligations to my parents...
For giving me a name....for the first tym....
A name consisting of the syllables that she will be uttering,
While calling my name.....
Suddenly....only at that moment...my name became the most priceless liability that i possess....

# imagining me wid her......

Oh...my god....my senses have succumbed to my excitement...
And have stopped working...
Since the moment they’ve come to know that they have got the opportunity to sense the gorgeousness of most beautiful creation in this world...

Oh lord!!! I m so excited!!!!!!!!!
My eyes are enjoying a party becoz they will be one of the very few and most luckiest pairs of eyes that have succeeded to enjoy her glimpse...
They are on the nineth cloud.....
I wish i’d be having another pair of eyes...so that i’d be able to hold the snapshot of her appearance for some more moments.....
My nose is no lesser happy.....it is also going to join the world of those lucky organs who will be sensing that incredible pulchritude...
Afterall it is going to sense the most charismatic fragrance in this world.......

But my conscience was also making me feel compassion on those who have never seen her beauty....
Poor fellows....just wasted their lyf.....


BUT between all these events.........my heart was also feeling some fear......
What if something lousy happened to me...
What if my eyes just lose their capacity to watch...only then..
what if my nose gets selfish and cheats and refuse to send that fragrance to heart......
what if my feet fail to approach her......
what if my brain stop working just before seeing her...

really i’m very scared now......
i cudn’t control my fear......
it is overwhelming me.....

# that moment came.....

It has become too hard to me to control my senses now....
She is about to come...
The world can’t deny the fact that this is the most beautiful moment of my life..
Coz i’ve a proof...
The clock tip is indicating it....
Yeah....this is the moment....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But why the hell the tips of this clock have stopped moving....
Why the world around me is moving that slow......
To hell with this world....
Oh.....what this fragrance is.....
May be she has come...
Yeah.....there she is.....
There the epitome of god is standing....
God....plzzzz pause the time...
So that i could see her till my eyes satisfy.....
What else can i do????
I think i shud die.....
Becoz then i’d be able to see her for as much as i want.....
May be for centuries....or milleniums...!!!!!!!
Yeah....this is the right thing....
God plz help me.....
Help me.....
Please don’t let her go off me...
God plz help me.....
Help me.....
Help me.....
















2 comments:

  1. A perfect blend of emotion with skills..
    i have a quote to say..
    miles to go before you sleep..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one dude..
    "Suddenly....only at that moment...my name became the most priceless liability that i possess.."..loved this line:)

    ReplyDelete